Yummy Hamburger 3x3x3
Make it a single with this novel 3x3 that is decorated to look like a hamburger! Feed your curiosity and unlock a new challenge.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this puzzle mostly as fun addition to my puzzle collection. I may get the Fries one eventually. It turns well, but I haven't tried to solve it yet. At some point, I will. I would recommend.
Our son has several more serious cubes but he loved this and has added it to his collection. Mostly a novelty gift. Happy they had it, totally happy with the purchase.
It turns poorly out of the box requiring lube, and with lube and some light tensioning it feels fine but still won't cut more than half a piece. It's no speed cube but that's not why you bought it. The print is high quality and seems like it should withstand plenty of use. It's probably overpriced a bit for the cube itself but the printing really is top notch and looks fantastic in person. Cube looks better on the shelf that it feels solving in the hand.
Great novelty, easy to solve, with high quality printed on design :)
Base cube turns pretty bad. Not meant to be a speedcube! Worth it as a great display piece for your kitchen :p
I got this cube because I was hungry. It tasted so goooooood! Worth EVERY PENNY!