The YuXin 3x3 Treasure Box is a 3x3 with a compartment in the center where you can store small personal items.
In order to open the compartment, simply get the puzzle in a solved state and push down on the white center cap. Once it locks into place, unscrew that layer. In order to reassemble the puzzle and reset the center cap, screw the layer back onto the puzzle securely and pull gently on that layer.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I Got pulled over with this cube and I hid my weed in this cube. It’s pretty much smell proof just make sure you put a extra bags. The cop didn’t even notice and I got off Scott free. I would recommend anyone to buy this cube and hide your drugs in it when driving. It’s an amazing disguise.
when you first get this, it will be VERY stiff to open. literally if you try the first time you will feel like you are gonna break it. but don't worry it wont break. also turns pretty well.
HOW TO OPEN:
1. press down on the white center and wiggle the layer around a bit so it is fully pushed down
2. Rotate the layer counter-clockwise, it will feel like you are breaking it but don't worry it will not break if you are doing it right.
3. You have successfully opened the box!
1. screw the layer back on until you feel it cannot go much farther
2. pull up 2 opposite corners and the center should pop back up again.
OVERALL: (out of 5)
Corner-Cutting = 4.2
Turning = 4.7
Quietness = 1.5
Speed = 4.0
Size = Big but still speedsolve-able
It’s a great cube fun and amazing 😉
I love to use it to entertain my kids because I hide candy in it.
I had some issues with this puzzle falling apart on me. I am so thankful the cubicle has such great customer service and is helping me get this taken care of.
Not a bad turner. I was surprised to get about an eighth of a turn of corner cutting. No reverse corner cutting.
As for the box feature, I was stuck on how to close it. Opening it is pretty straight forward, but closing (and locking the the side) eluded me. It wasn't until I read Scott F's instructions that I was able to do it.
Per Scott's instructions: close until it's as tight as you can get it. Pull up on opposing corners (of the opening side) until the center pops up. It's now locked closed.
Its amazing and easy to use, the only thing I'd change is the center peice shapes, add magnets, make it smaller, bam pure perfection
The cube is alot bigger than I thought it would be. When I tried to press on the center it was hard to get down, and when you do get it to go down it won't pop back up when you screw it back on. What I had to do was unscrew it then pop back up the pins, than you can screw it back on. Overall it was a good idea, but the execution was poor.
It broke after 10 minutes
I do really like the concept and the cube but to lock it back in you have to turn really hard and one of the springs fell out.
YuXin 3x3 Treasure Box