The YuXin Black Kirin Fisher Cube is a Fisher Cube based on a speed cube mechanism. With Florian-style pieces and good corner cutting, this is a great performing Fisher Cube.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I really enjoy this one. Very smooth. It feels more expensive than it is.
Yuxin does it again! This cube is fast, light, and addicting to solve. solves just like a 3x3 with a small parody and it shape shifts!
YuXin Black Kirin Fisher Cube
This puzzle is so smooth! OOTB it feels lubed, making turns smooth and quiet. This shape mod corner cuts more than 45°! It does not pop or corner twist, though it is also not too tight. This puzzle is honestly higher quality than many normal 3x3s, and is also a fun shape mod (some edges are symmetrical). Only concern is that the photo makes it look smooth like glass, but it is actually frosted plastic. Overall great use of $2.99!😂
Very nice for a few bucks. I could hardly not recommend one. It hope it holds up to time because I like it.
I bought this only for the price but this turns really smoothly and nice. I don't have too much problem anything on it. It also turns quietly which is a plus. There's just no way the other more expensive ones are too much better than this. Buy if you're trying to save a few bucks.