The YuXin Black Penrose Pyraminx is essentially a pyraminx with only two sides! With only two colors, this puzzle has some repeating pieces. This can lead to some confusion when completing the solve. Give it a shot!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I personally love this cube. even though it has terrible turning. there is a lot of spring noise when you turn the tips and the ball-bearings are way to strong. I feel like yuxin could have done a little better with this one but its overall not to bad. I love the fun challenge and it really is worth it in my opinion.
2 sided puzzle cool oooooh
The cube itself is very quality, the design reminds me of my old pyraminx I bought in like 2015. No magnets or anything but the clicks are dope and it turns really well with a drop or 2 of lube
Fun and simple solve. Every part of this can be solved with the exact beginner method Pyraminx algorithms, just some applied differently. That being said, the quality is terrible. The plastic feels like trash, the stickers are trash, and it has a ton of spring noise which is very loud even with lube. It also tends to rattle (not loose pieces, just internal flash that is inside the pieces themselves). I’m not getting any catching and I have solved it quite a few times so I feel this is as good as the puzzle gets. Do I still recommend it despite the poor quality? Absolutely. It’s a great add to the collection.