YuXin Earth 2x2
The Yuxin Earth 2x2 is a shape mod that you solve by completing the globe. Test your world geography with this simple, yet educational puzzle.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
As simple as it may seem, this one really puts your pattern recognition to the test! I just bought a globe to put side-by-side with it
Turns smoothly right out of the box and corner cuts too. Adds a new level of difficulty to a 2x2 and looks beautiful on display. However I'm giving it 4 stars because mine had a misprint on the South America piece as seen below. But that could just be an individual problem that I got, not sure. Still satisfied overall, but wish it was a few dollars cheaper.
It's hard to do an algorithm when the cube locks up every move you make, and you have to turn it halfway of the opposite cross direction in order to complete the move. I'm still happy with it since it's just a shelf piece to the collection. Always wanted an earth cube.
This is a great puzzle in general. It takes some getting used to, but once you do so, it is one of the most satisfying puzzles to turn in my collection. The corner cutting feels quite strange, which makes for a fun solve. Definitely picking a few up for gifts here and there.