The YuXin LED Lamp Cube 3x3 is a jumbo-sized, fully-functional 3x3 that features a rechargeable internal LED light. The battery can be charged via a Micro-B USB cable (not included), and there is an on/off switch right next to the charging port.
The cube also features ornate printed patterns on each side of the cube. The cube itself is made of transparent plastic, but the stickers are opaque tiles that allow some light to pass through.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It's soo small compared to what I thought it was going to be. Which I love. Easier to solve and closer to being a normal cube. So thumbs up for that. Also it's so bright. I thought it was going to be dim but nope it came fully charged and its awesome. Might i add the box is also very sturdy and nice. Some spring noise and reverse cutting isn't great but dude it's a light up cube. So glad I bought it. 100% satisfied.
Its ok i guess im mean i expect it to be my main but nah
A large cube which makes me feel like a toddler holding a standard cube. But smooth. Doesn't cut, but turns well, and a whole lot of fun to solve in the dark.
The light is pretty bright when in total darkness, more than I expected. A fun addition to my collection.
This is amazing if it's midnight and you just want to solve a cube.
Right out of the box it turned like it was already lubed. The patterns look cool and it's more amazing when it lights up. I would highly recommend this cube :)