The YuXin Little Magic 2x2 is a budget 2x2x2 speed cube from YuXin. Lightweight, with advanced design and a frosted exterior, the YuXin Little Magic 2x2 feels similar to more expensive speed cubes, at a very economical and inexpensive price point. It is perfect for beginners and experts alike.
- YuXin Little Magic 2x2
- YuXin Little Magic pamphlet
AKA: YLM 2x2, YLM 2x2x2
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product was very good for turning and algorithims but it does not have magnets of that was something you wanted, I personally don’t like the 2x2 with magnets
so already im enjoying it, its really smooth and fast!, also it comes with a little list of small algorithms!,
only thing i dont really like is its corner cutting but for 6 dollars this is a really good starter speedcube
Great budget 2x2
No complaints, it’s smooth and inexpensive 👍👍
For a budget cube it’s okay but there’s definitely better for a couple extra bucks
Is great cube highly recommended for new cubers and if u use discount code “Cubehead” you’ll get a huge discount.
This cube is very good for beginners. It is fast and corner cuts 45 degrees, important for 2x2. This cube is only 5 dollars, and you basically can't get better cubes for this price. May need tightening, though overall a very good cube for beginner and intermediate solvers. (Although I am soon upgrading to the YJ YuPo M. As I get faster, I make sure to upgrade cubes.)