The YuXin Little Magic 2x2 feel, that so many people have come to enjoy, is now available with factory magnets! This is a great magnetic speed cube for any skill level from beginner to professional.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It is great
Not to my expectations do not turn smoothly need lube
I really enjoy this cube it pretty fast but controllable. I recommend you should get it.
This cube was so smooth. We bought it for my brother and he loved it. Turns nicely and is very controllable. Great cube.
Great Cube, Came out of the box dry but after lubing was great!
Great turning but it corner twists SO EASY and tiles are hard to put back
So it is a good 2x2 and highly recommended it but catches just a little bit but doesn’t catch to much were it can’t be my main and I am a speedcuber so it’s not a beginner cuber saying It’s really good when it is really not
Excellent 2x2. With great speed and good magnets, it’s an instant main for me. Would definitely recommend.