YuXin Little Magic 3x3 M
The Little Magic 3x3 M is a factory magnetized version of Yuxin's extremely popular budget 3x3. This puzzle features a glossy exterior, medium/strong magnets, and controllable turning right out of the box. This version of the Yuxin Little Magic 3x3 M comes only in stickerless plastic.
AKA: YLM 3x3,
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is AMAZING for $5.99 ($6). After I bought it, it was the most smooth turning Rubik's cubes I have ever turned. I do not regret buying this.
YuXin Little Magic 3x3 M
I had expectations that this cube would be good, but it was much better than I thought it would be. I recently bought an assortment of 3x3's to add variety to my collection and this one was one of the best of the bunch. It turns well, it's fast, it cuts well, and it feels good to use. I did have the slight squeak issue others have mentioned but lubing the springs fixed it for me.
I have the entire set of Little Magic magnetic cubes from 2x2 thru 7x7. Great value.
like i said its not saller really its smooth and good here is a pic
This cube feels great! Fast, but controllable, and really satisfying to turn! My one issue with it is that it squeaks when I turn it sometimes, and even after lubricating the screws and core, it didn't stop completely. If it weren't for that, I'd probably use it as my main cube.
A good value
the yuxin little magic 3x3 m is very good but magnets should be stronger
This cube is GREAT. Not for extreme pros really but EXXELENYT form begginers and casual solvers