YuXin Little Magic 5x5 M
The Yuxin Little Magic 5x5 M is a great magnetic 5x5 speed cube for those on a budget. Despite its economical price, the Little Magic 5x5’s performance is not compromised with a medium magnetic feel and smooth turning out of the box. Also featuring bright stickerless shades, this puzzle is likely to become very popular very quickly.
- Yuxin Little Magic 5x5 M
- Yuxin Little Magic pamphlet
AKA: YLM 5x5
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
My son loved his cube. Know he wants challenge himself with another cube.
I know it's a budget cube, but from the other reviews, I kind of expected a little more on the quality side... But... you'll get what you pay for on this one. It's rough out of the box, and not much better after lube. But I guess it's fine if you just want a cheap, screw-around kind of 5x5.
Wanted to get back into 5x5, and this got the job done. Good cube
I purchased this for my son as a challenge to boarded his cubicles fun and to see if he can do this fast
Materials are weak and not strong when moving
Not a budget cube . Great deal .
This is a great cube, and I love the whole little magic series. It takes a while to break in and you do need to put some lube, but after that it turns great.
It feels absolutely amazing to turn and magnets are great. Best first 5x5.
I don’t have a lot of 5x5’s but this one is buy far the best one I have and was great right out the box!
Amazing cube at a great price! Very smooth and fun to solve. Works much better than my old 5x5!