The YuXin Little Magic 6x6 is the newest 6x6 speed cube from YuXin. It holds true to the Little Magic name with its light and airy feel. At $14.99, this is a very good puzzle for someone looking to get into 6x6.
- YuXin Little Magic 6x6
- YuXin Little Magic pamphlet
AKA: YLM 6x6, YLM 6x6x6
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It is a bad turning cube and always locks up not for me but maybe a beginner
Just needs magnets, great budget cube
6 by 6 for 14$???Amazing ootb, great corner cutting, feels smooth,, it could be a bit tight but loosening iy up will make it even better.awesome!!!!
I'm slow, not a speed solver, so this is fine for me. It's smoother than nearly all my other cubes.
Every time I turn it feels like cube is going to pop, just go with the meilong, it's cheaper and if it turns like the 4x4, 5x5, and 7x7. Along with great performance out of the 2x2m and 3x3m, i'm sure the 6x6 will turn very well
The turning on this cube is OK. The edge slices turn pretty decently but it gets locked up quite a bit bc it’s a non magnetic cube and the core gets miss aligned and you have to turn the opposite way first before you can turn the way you want. Other than that for the price of the 6x6 it’s really good
It’s a really great cube. Would recommend to anyone!
YuXin Little Magic 6x6
My only issue is that the cube had some visible scratches and seemed kind of dirty right out of the box. It's a solid purchase for $15 but the quality control is somewhat lacking but it's hard for me to really complain too much for the price. It's a great cube for those trying to get into 6x6.