YuXin Little Magic 7x7
The YuXin Little Magic 7x7 is a new budget friendly 7x7 speed cube. This puzzle features vibrant stickerless bright shades and smooth turning right out of the box. Great for anyone looking to get into this event!
AKA: YLM 7x7, 7x7x7
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Very good cube. Would recommend.
This cube is solid for the price. If you are just getting in to 7x7 or just want a cube to mess around with, this is a great option. It’s very compact and fits in my hands well, easy to turn and is very smooth. It obviously isn’t the magnetic version or a flagship 7x7 by any means, I’m sure this would slow down a world class big cube solver but for most of us this does just fine. Great cube for the cost, definitely recommend for beginners or if you just want a 7x7.
Out of the box it wasn’t a great cube there was a lot of friction because it was too tight I was getting like 3 min solves when usually I’m faster than that. After I tensioned it, it became probably the best 7x7 budget cube I own and almost beat my best time with the Spark M which was 2 min 37 secs and I got 2 min 39 secs so it was pretty close. I would highly recommend this for beginners but if you already are a speedcuber I would recommend something better like a Spark M or Yuxin Hays M. Btw don’t get the Meilong 7x7 I would rather get the v cube 7 than that.
This cube is really good for the price! I would 100% recommend it to anyone starting out on 7x7.