The YuXin Little Magic Skewb is the newest puzzle in the Little Magic line. It retains some characteristics of the other puzzles in the line like being lightweight and fast. This puzzle features polished plastic, and a ball bearing alignment mechanism.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It’s pretty slow and it isn’t concave and it doesn’t have anything extra so it is hard to get a hold of
It is a little clanky but is still very very good especially for its price
This is my first Skewb and it good It feels
like there’s is magnets good for first Skewb
easy to turn, but as all of these cubs easy to drop and break.
Turns great and the quality is good
The only thing is I still dont know how to solve it
Absolutely amazing skewb after setup.
I'm not sure if mine is defective but even after tensioning all four screws and lubing it it is really slow and the springs are really loud.
Bought this as a gift for my nephew. He was very pleased with it.
I got this to start learning skewb, but it was extremely stiff and slow. There is no way to adjust the tension and it is very dry. I had to heavily lube it to get it turning moderately slow. The only good thing is that even without magnets the puzzle clicks into place. The spring noise is very loud and it feels very stiff
When I first got this, I learned skewb with it, then it was perfect. Now, I use the Aoyan and its so much better, and for fast solvers, the little magic is pretty terrible