YuXin Luban Lock Puzzle 3x3
The YuXin Luban Lock Puzzle 3x3 is not a twisty puzzle, rather it is a disassembly/reassembly style puzzle. The challenge is to figure out which piece to remove next!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I'm seriously impressed with this puzzle.
This is the first luban lock puzzle in my collection, and I seriously didn't expect it would be THAT hard to solve.
Disassembling was really easy. But when it came to reassembling, I spent almost an hour trying to figure out the piece insertion order. (i solved it eventually)
Quality of the puzzle is great. You can be sure none of the pieces is going to snap or anything. It also has nice colors and the plastic feels awesome.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this puzzle to any cuber that wants something new.