YuXin Mouse 2x2
The YuXin Mouse 2x2 is a shape modification of a traditional 2x2 made to resemble a mouse! This puzzle is quite large measuring approximately 138 mm from top to bottom. Performance is good with smooth turning and decent corner cutting.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Yes, the puzzle summary indicates that it's large but, I don't comprehend the mm vs inches.
So, each quadrant is the same size of a 3x3. Imagine two 3x3's stacked one on top of another, that's the height.
So, it's pretty big. It is pretty nice, I've left it in the packaging which is pretty artistic showing a cartoon of the mouse sitting on top of a pile of pieces of cheese while holding on of the many pieces.