YuXin Penguin 2x2
The YuXin Penguin 2x2 is a shape modification of a traditional 2x2 made to resemble a penguin! This puzzle is quite large measuring approximately 125 mm from top to bottom. Performance is good with smooth turning and decent corner cutting.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The greatest cube of all time you will not be disappointed honestly you should buy two
It turns surprisingly well and is very fun to solve. Very cool addition.
This is the cutest and best animal cube of all 4 and would highly recommend to anyone who like puzzles or shape mods. If you average 3 on 2x2 you can definitely get sub 10 solves on this animal.
Turns okey, just like any other animal cube, but it's by far the cutest of them all! = )