The YuXin Tiger is a special 2x2 puzzle that resembles a tiger. It can be solved as a normal 2x2 with the colors as different parts of the tiger.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Family and friends really like it
its very cool and fun to solve
I also have the panda (which is cuter) at work, so I got this one for home.
The cube which isn't even a cube is so freaking bad i just want to smash it against the wall DON'T BUY THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE PLEASE IT IS JUST A WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!!!!
I'll start by saying this: the only thing that disappointed me was that I was unable to keep the box intact while opening it. Other than that one small detail, it's amazing. When turning, it will occasionally catch but that's to be expected. It's fun to solve and it immediately earned a special spot in my collection. I would definitely recommend this to any cuber/collector, beginners or professionals.
This is a must have for every collector. The puzzle is fun to solve, it turns very well and even corner cuts a little. If you got the YuXin Panda, you need a tiger to keep it company.
This is cube like all Yuxin puzzles are smooth! Its a fun 2x2 shapemod and i definitely recommend it! Not to mention its extremely adorable! This cube goes along with the Yuxin Panda 2x2. Their both about the same size and looks great on my shelf! If you are looking for a fun and easy shapemod this is the way to go!
For more details visit my YouTube Channel: Ocean Cuber!