YuXin Tiger 2x2 Keychain Cube
The Tiger 2x2 Keychain Cube is a new, portable puzzle from YuXin. Take this cute, stylish puzzle with you anywhere to show off that you're a cuber!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This little guy is really fun to twist around even my siblings( who are non cubers) would scramble the tiger and I don’t mind solving it.Thank you
It came broken
Very cute tiger and turns surprisingly well for such a big headed cat. Love the detachable keychain <3
Cute keychain, super basic but pretty adorable. Doesn't turn amazing but all in all it's a good thing to bring around.
Fun little cube and a great unique keychain
its cute, but not fun to turn. It gets caught easily and feels like it will break in my hands.
Its nice looking but jams up to easy
I got it for free for the lunar new year event. Its a nice trinket by itself. Doesn't turn to well but im good with that cuz its not made for turning. Nice to have on my backpack, and fun to solve I suppose. I don't think I would buy it by itself, but its a nice mini-present for a cuber, or a filler if you are right under the free shipping price. Overall nice toy. Because im insane I did some solves and managed to get a 6.24. Recognising CLL is super wierd though