Z 3x3 Cylinder
The Z 3x3 Cylinder is the latest 3x3 cylinder to hit the market. This one features a stickerless design, with vibrant Stickerless or Stickerless (Pink) shades, and a modern internal mechanism that allows for good corner cutting performance.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
When I first got this cylinder, I tested it doing simple checker board patterns. And even then I could tell something was up, when it was difficult to turn without a piece falling out.
First time I mixed this puzzle up for a solve and the red CORE pops off!!! I couldn't even put it back on because every time I did, it would pop right back out when I was putting the other pieces back together.
The turning of this barrel is great.
The only concern is it pops often even when you're not forcing it to turn.