The 5x5 Gear Cube is a very impressive-looking 5-layered gear puzzle. It features good turning and a solid, sturdy feel. The stickers have been printed onto the cube, so they are prone to chipping and may come a bit tattered-looking right out of the box, but they are reasonably durable if not scratched.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
terrible and bad my friend bought this and it is terrible also the painted on coulres are EXTREAMLY bad and gears come out of aligment soooooo easly BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDD
amazing its so smooth i cant believe its not butter i love how i can barely move it and when i do it breaks it makes the puzzle much harder
Such a bad cube, super stiff and the gears come out of alignment all the time.
Complet waste of money -1/10
This cube sucks and I hate it don't buy it
Honestly it's just the turning is impossibe, the painted colours fade so easily and the design is just disgraceful for $16.
Honestly it is not a good puzzle at all. Turning is impossible with all the gear twists and lockups. The "sticker" quality it very poor. I'm sorry to any solvers but this is can only be used as a collectors item!