Z Bandage Cube 3x3 A
The Z Bandage Cube 3x3 A is a 3x3 shape mod where a single 2x2x2 block has been bandaged.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Difficulty: 6/10. The main challenge comes from the bandaging, which prevents you from using many of your go-to algorithms.
OVERVIEW: The main challenge is that you can't use the algorithms you learned 3x3 with. You'll have to look up OLL/PLL algorithms that don't use the bandaged layers in order to solve it, or (for a fun solve and more gratifying experience), come up with your own. OLL/PLL algorithm lists are available online, which helps make solve easier. Good build quality.
PROS: Doesn't lock, good movement, and the colors are nice.
CONS: The frosted texture may feel weird or look cheap to some.
Out of the box this puzzle turns quite well. My main complaint is that the puzzle had several visible and somewhat sharp sprues on the side of the plastic. They were easy enough to remove with a metal file, but the molds for some of the pieces make the puzzle look somewhat cheap (which, granted, it is cheap so I can't complain much. Otherwise, it's a very fun puzzle. Also, I was amused to find that the internal mechanism is just a 3x3x3, including separations between the pieces that don't move independently.
My first solve was easy because I got a pll skip on the corners, but I got an A perm the second solve and still can't solve it... very carefully disguised challenge would recommend to any mid-level 3x3 solver