Z Bandage Cube 3x3 B
The Z Bandage Cube 3x3 B is a 3x3 shape mod where only one corner isn't bandaged. The rest of the cube is filled with 1x1x2 blocks that restrict movement.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
When i got this cube i was very excited to unbox it and play with it. However, i couldn't figure out how to move it properly. I expected this cube to be the bandaged cube known as "Bicube" but because of the caps being placed wrongly on the cube, it did not behave like a "Bicube." This was easily fixed, but very annoying for the several hours it took me to figure out what was going on. Overall, feels exactly like i expected it to feel, if just a bit slow (which is nothing if you care enough to drop a little DNM-37 or similar lube in)
This cubed surprised me quite a bit when I got it, it's incredibly smooth and turns well, but it does have that cheap, hollow feel that a lot of budget cubes have. It also has frosted plastic.
The color scheme is a bit weird though, it has the correct colors in the correct places, but when you scramble it via cstimers you have to put orange on top and yellow on front, unlike normal where it's white/green. The whole color scheme is sort of rotated wrong. It's not a negative though, but I didn't expect that.
Overall, this cube is super fun and great to speedcube with, and it's probably quite challenging if you don't know how to solve it. It's also great for it's price.
I would definitely recommend this to any intermediate to expert cuber.