Z Bandage Cube 3x3 C
The Z Bandage Cube 3x3 C is a 3x3 shape mod that has 3 different 2x2x1 blocks bandaged together. This makes for a difficult solve with very restricted moves.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is a wonderful puzzle, good turning quality, good color shades, all that is great. The thing is... it's really hard... and I haven't found a way to solve it yet... still great though!
I myself didn’t buy this cube but my brother did and it is so much fun. It is more like a 3x3 than a 2x2. It is mostly intuitive and requires lots of “block building” I feel that knowing how to solve a pyminix would help greatly in solving the cube. The cube only corner cuts line to line but what do you expect. It has pretty much no reverse cutting. Overall, I would strongly suggest purchasing this cube, it is a steal at its price and I wouldn’t be surprised it it got more expensive very soon.