Z Carbon Fiber 2x2
The Z Carbon Fiber 2x2 is a stickerless bright 2x2 with carbon fiber black stickers applied on all 6 sides, which gives the cube a unique look and texture.
The base cube model for the Z Carbon Fiber 2x2 is the QiYi QiDi S 2x2. It is packaged in a Z box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
OOTB this cube was really tight and really dry and sandy feeling, like it wasn't lubed at all, but after tensioning, it performed a bit under average, as it's pretty hard to corner cut even when loosened. The stickers feel great though, and overall you could definitely solve on it.
Its pretty good, just really tight out of the box
This cube was great! After breaking in. It was sluggish out of the box and very crunchy. I tentioned to medium loose, lubed part with silk, and part with DNM-37 and broke in with 100 solves or so. Now it turns a 8 out of 10 with relatively good corner cutting. The actual shades of it are nice, but hard to recognize with the full-fitted stickers. The sticker quality is medium, with only a few chips after 250 solves. I eventually found out the base is a Qiyi Qidi S and pulled the stickers of, and so far this is my main 2x2. The feel and shades give this a 4 star review.
Corner cutting it makes it feel plastic-y and cheap, but still it cuts around 45* with a little force. colors are vivid but are a bit tricky to read with the carbon fiber stickers. But turns rather nice especially for its price.