Z Carbon Fiber 4x4
The Z Carbon Fiber 4x4 is a stickerless bright 4x4 with carbon fiber black stickers applied on all 6 sides, which gives the cube a unique look and texture.
The base cube model for the Z Carbon Fiber 4x4 is the QiYi QiYuan S 4x4. It is packaged in a Z box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
When I got this cube I thought wow this is an amazing cube! I had it for 5 days and probably did 15-20 solves then it burst and now I have to buy a different cube. I wouldn't recommend this cube.
Good cube it was one of my first 4 x 4
am not being funny but this cube is so bad it locked up a Bunche and when i was at school it poped or shod i say EXPLODED every peas was apart so i put them in my bag and get to my nanas and it is so hard to fix i have not even done it yet so for your own good get a different 4x4 plz
Turning isn't the best but it's fun to solve