Z Carbon Fiber Pyraminx
The Z Pyraminx is the 2nd generation pyraminx released from Z. It has a sturdy and snappy feel that resembles the feel of the ShengShou, but with Florian-style holes that allow for greater corner cutting freedom as well as a design that allows for stickerless variants to be produced. It features ball bearings that help the pieces slide into place and is slightly smaller than most other pyraminx puzzles.
This version features stickerless bright shades with black carbon fiber style stickers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Got this pyramid for Father's day. It's my first on, and I'm very impressed. It's not magnitized, but it has metal balls that fit into grooves that make it click in place. It's pretty smooth out of the box, but added lube to see if it'll make a difference and it was a little more smooth. As a first Pyramid, I recommend it. Plus the outline color scheme looks better than the traditional pyramids.