Z CFOP Algorithm Set
The Z CFOP Algorithm Set consists of 3 color-coded, double-sided plastic cards with algorithms for solving all of the F2L, OLL, and PLL cases. Great for learning CFOP algorithms while on the go!
- 1 OLL Plastic Algorithm Card
- 1 PLL Plastic Algorithm Card
- 1 F2L Plastic Algorithm Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
these are good quailty cards to learn cfop on, but there is a small mistake. on the pll card (the side without QR code), in the middle of the 2nd row, the cube image is wrong; it should be rotated 90 counterclockwise for the alg to learn. other than that this is a great product that makes learning cfop easier (especially if ur parents dont give u a lot of screen time :P)
Z CFOP Algorithm Set
I like the smooth texture of them, just they are a bit small.
the only complaint i have is they are a bit small
GREAT for the low prize of just 1$!!!! Only complaint is that the 3 cards are a bit small (exactly same size as a credit card) and that the PLL names aren’t written. I would give it 4,5 stars if i could, but i’ll give it a 5 :)
This accessory fits in your pocket and can be taken anywhere. For example if you're on a train or out in public and you forgot an algorithm or want to learn one you can have it on hand. Same goes for if you're at home, its so goddamn convenient to be able to look at algs wherever you are and its useful to learn algs without having to search up a resource every time you want to look at an alg. One thing to nitpick tho is that some of the algs on these cards will be different to the ones you're used to so you either have to learn the ones that you already know the algorithm for or learn the ones on the cards.
I like the info and the size, but the colors are too dark to see without straining
It is a bit hard to see the letters but they are good products
There are better algs this days