Z CFOP Algorithm Set
The Z CFOP Algorithm Set consists of 3 color-coded, double-sided plastic cards with algorithms for solving all of the F2L, OLL, and PLL cases. Great for learning CFOP algorithms while on the go!
- 1 OLL Plastic Algorithm Card
- 1 PLL Plastic Algorithm Card
- 1 F2L Plastic Algorithm Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Quality is good. Durable and easy to carry. The problem is in reading it. The writing is too small that I almost can't make up whether it was R or R prime. Even with magnifying glass I still have difficulty reading it.
The only other problem is the PLL do not include the name of the PLL. You have to guess which PLL it is from the color and arrows only. And they are small. Red and Orange looks almost the same.
If I’m ever on the road or camping, these cards help me learn algs without cell connection. It’s also nice to have them around for easy access and as a reminder to brush up on moves.
Simple and serves the purpose
This has algs that are really easy to memorize, worth the price, durable.
These are amazing! They are about the size of a playing card and are very durable.
It is really good for helping you Memorize your algorithms, especially if you are starting out with CFOP. It is also really cheap and you should definitely get it if you don't have it already.
Can't beat it for the price
Its actually good on the go and at home
Grab this if you haven't already. Each of these is the size of a credit card so it's easy to bring along with you anywhere (Might be a little hard to read but that's understandable). Really useful for when you're traveling and have no internet access and you want to learn CFOP.
It's only a dollar, so you can grab it and go.
When I added this to my card, I was hoping the cards would be very useful. But when they came, it just wasn't that useful. The cases were way to small, especially the OLL card. If your desperate to learn CFOP, than get this