This stylish cube bag will help keep your cube clean and free from dust while carrying it around. It measures approximately 21 cm x 23 cm (8.3" x 9.1") and is big enough to hold most cubes all the way up 11x11 cubes, like the YuXin 11x11. It can also fit the Pyraminx and Megaminx puzzles.
Please note that this bag won't fit the MoYu 13x13.
This cube bag features plastic covers on the handles. The front and back of the bags are blank.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is a very nice bag. I am able to fit my 4x4, 3x3, 2x2, Skewb, Pyraminx, and 3x3 Mirror Blocks. The only problem I have had with it is that the black tips fall off, but if you super glue them back on they work fine.
Its big enough to hold my 2x2, 4x4, and my skewb. The strings have already come out of the bag so now i cant even use it. It was great while it lasted.