The Gear Cube V2 features gears that rotate the edge pieces as the cube is turned. In this version, one axis of rotation features normal 3x3 movement, whereas the other 2 have normal gear cube rotations. It feels sturdy and turns smoothly right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
despite the other reviews I actually like this cube. It's a low cost, but decent cube for expanding your collection. It turns well and the stickers are well put on. My only negative point about this cube is that the center cap can pop off sometimes.But it is an easy fix.
This puzzle was extremely poorly made. I did not want to even touch it after a couple solves. Plus the stickers where crappy
Very nice turning cube, decent stickers (hate the colour scheme), can actually corner cut which I found surprising. My recommendation is to turn it into a gear cube ultimate or buy two and make a gear cube and even fewer gears.
i was very exited to receive this gear cube in the mail, but when i opened it, i was disappointed right away. There were 3 messed up center stickers and many stickers that were peeling, there was even a sticker that was all dirty and the color was faded. Other than that, the cube was pretty good (after tensioning and applying lube). It turns well and it is fairly good quality and hopefully the sticker problem was a one time thing.