The Z Helicopter Cube is a shape shifting puzzle that turns diagonally across its corners. When aligned in a certain way, the puzzle is also capable of shape shifting into bizarre shapes. It feels sturdy and smooth right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Overall this cube is fun to solve, but the stickers are not done well and are starting to peel off in many spots.
The turning on this is great for normal, eh for jumbling. This is a very fun puzzle and I like it. However, as my title states the color schem is wrong! if you have yellow on top and green on front red is supposed to be on the left. On this puzzle red is on the right. it totally screwed me up but other the that problem it is a great puzzle and i like it.
Sure this might be like an alternative for Mefferts Curvy Copter, but the turning for this is like a dollar shop one the curvy copter is pricey but never buy this crap.
This cube is very good and fun to play with. When solving it it's not that super hard with the normal move. When Jumbling(shape shifting) moves they make the solve harder. The only complaints I have with this is that it catches some and the stickers are mostly the same as the one you would find on a Rubik's brand cube.
Great puzzle! Only problems I have: Occasional catching, stickers aren't the best, and can be pieces can be loose at times. Other than that, it works really well.