The Z Pen Holder features the shape of a traditional 3x3, but with a cylindrical interior that is designed for holding pens and other desk accessories. It can only be rotated on 3 layers, as there is no proper 3x3 mechanism inside.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I bought this because I wanted to make the stuff I used more cube-related. It held quite a lot of items, but relative to its size it takes up more space than it saves with its storage. If it's purely for cubing purposes go ahead, but you might want to look elsewhere if you want desk storage
My daughter loved this item
Always very happy with the Cubicle stuff :)
Going to make a clock of it :)
Hold cool stuff well … pens and scissors and such …. It’s great 😬😬
bought it for my grandson and he was very happy with it!
I thought it was cool, but it had terrible turning and the stickers were wierd, other than that, a good item.
I got this pen holder for holding pens (obviously) but discovered that another great use for it is to hold lubricant syringes. Instead of holding syringes in a cup or just laying around, it looks much better and is much more convenient to keep my lube in this holder! It's solid, and I don't think it will break easily.
This pen holder is perfect for any cuber.
Wow, never expected it to be this big! It turns fast, even though the middle is hollow. Id recommend it to anyone!