Z Rainbow 3x3
The Z Rainbow 3x3 is a pre-stickered 3x3 sticker mod with 4 colors each occupying their own corner and sharing the remaining 4 corners.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
So great and so terrible at the same time. This is a terrific puzzle...with the absolute worst colored stickers imaginable. What are the Z-Cube folks thinking? Check out the pic...Dark and dreary colors. I just don't get it. Give me bright, colorful stickers that I can actually see. Or better yet... skip the stickers and just give me a painted, stickerless cube. Puzzle = 10/10. Stickers = 0/10. Lol.
Update: So the "stickers" aren't actually stickers. Or at least not the type of stickers that will eventually peel. Instead these feel like a very low tile...something that has been built onto the puzzle. Still hate the colors but at least the puzzle will last a long time.
Out of the box....turns smooth and very controllable but still has a nice bit of speed to it. Stickers were in perfect condition and placed perfectly....has a slight shine and nice vibrant colors. Cool idea, a pretty easy to solve. Recommend for ppl who like to have fun
The cube turns just fine when broken in but my problem is with the stickers, there's a weird stripe pattern going through the stickers that's prominent on the blue side. One side of the cube is much duller than the rest leading to the colors not being uniform around the cube. There's also a mark on one of the stickers. Overall the cube is great for the price but the stickers are shoddy, they aren't as bright as the thumbnail makes them seem.