The Z Sandwich Cube is a stickerless 3x3 with only three colors. Yellow is sandwiched between red and blue, and this simplicity makes for an interesting solve. Give it a shot, it may be more challenging than you think!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
looks like pansexual flag,
and looks like a good cube for beginners :)
I bought this 3 color sandwich cube to help learn a couple of algorithms. It is a budget purchase and is cheaper than some of the specialty cubes you see for learning a couple of different CFOP moves on. It is also an easier cube to solve, so it is fun to show people how quick it is to solve.
It is a very nice puzzle, it's very good for beginners and very simple, although it does frequently pop.
It turns pretty good and is a good thing to have in your collection.
Turning is garbage would not recommend but some people may think this cube is good
It's was pretty good out of the box like a little bit luby but no pronlem.I