The Ziina Mini Keychain Penrose Cube is a miniature Penrose 3x3 that you can take anywhere! The special thing about the Penrose cube is that it only has 3 colors. There are similar, and even identical pieces which can make the solution a little tricky. Give it a try!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Recently I bought this cube and at first I wasn't able to get the cube on the chain. I was just going to leave the cube off the chain, and play with it that way. I absent-mindedly hooked the chain to my phone case, not really thinking much about what I was doing. Later I was afraid my cube would get lost, and I decided to try to get the cube on the chain once again. I struggled a little, but got it on. I was figuring on taking the cube off my phone after a little because it does make your phone sorta clunky, but left it on for a day or two. People saw it and my friends would try to solve it. Some could. Some couldn't. But it was a fun toy to be passed around the table at youth group or at supper when you are hanging out with your friends. It's fun seeing who can and who can't solve it. I think it is going to stay on my phone for at least a little while yet. 😉
It is a little harder than a 3x3, but if you mess around with it for a while, you start to be able to solve it (at least sometimes 😁).
For the price, it is amazing. It turns great and is fun to play with. I would recommend.