The GAN 11 M Pro is GAN’s upcoming 2020 flagship 3x3 magnetic speed cube. Built with an omnidirectional magnetic core, this cube delivers a unique, enhanced magnetic feel that is also easy to adjust.
GAN’s new omnidirectional magnetic core is the industry’s first corner-core magnetic positioning system. In addition to the 48 traditionally placed magnets inside the cube’s pieces, the GAN 11 M Pro features 8 pairs of magnets stemming from the core to each corner base. This magnetic positioning system creates a consistent magnetic feel that is strong without an aggressive snap.
The GAN 11 M Pro features the same dual adjustment system as the popular GAN 356 XS. Use the included adjustment tool to set elasticity to 6 different levels. Tension by hand to 4 different settings with the smaller blue nut.
The GAN 11 M Pro comes in two variants, frosted stickerless (primary internals) and frosted stickerless (black internals).
- GAN 11 M Pro
- GAN Cube bag
- GAN Pamphlet
- Spare GES with adjustment tool
- Extra magnets with case
- GAN VIP Card
This product is on pre-order. Customers can reserve this product early to be among the first to receive this new item. This item is expected to ship November 2 -9. If there are other items in your cart you prefer to ship sooner, please order them separately.
Orders are fulfilled in the order in which they are received.
This cube comes in two special coated editions!
GAN11, GAN11M, GAN 11M, GAN11 M, gan 11 m pro, gan 11
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.