GAN 354 M V2 Explorer 3x3
The GAN 354 M V2 (Explorer) is a magnetic 3x3 speed cube, a recent re-release of the GAN 354 M V2. The Explorer version features an extra set of GES nuts: yellow, green, and blue.
The Standard version does not include the extra GES.
GAN 354 M V2
Clear cube box
Extra GES nut set
GAN cube bag
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I really like this cube. Put a couple of drops of lube in it and it was fantastic! Definitely better with the extra GES nuts, it was too loose out of the box.
Tho cube was super fast out of the box and I was able to get really good times with it. Definitely recommend if you have smaller hands and want an upgrade from a budget 3x3
It’s a very crisp and fast cube does lock up sometimes but other than that I really like it. Some people may not like it because of the size but it’s supposed to be smaller than usual. Overall would recommend for OH or small handed cubers and even for people with medium or large hands because it’s very portable since it’s smaller.
- quiet turning (will need to add more lube soon)
- easily adjustable by hand (no screwdriver or special tensioning tool needed!)
moderate magnet strength (just right for me)
- extra GES nuts lets you customize it really easily (I like the green on the tighter setting)
- really nice contrasting colors
- black internals look really good
- high quality feel to the plastic; solid cube
- magnets feel like they won't fall out no matter how much I drop it on accident
cons: (why it didn't get a 5 star rating)
- frosted plastic (only begins to go away after 1,000 solves or more)
-glossy plastic is easier to grip when hands are cold or dry (which mine are very often); also feels a little bit more premium
- Gan logo is NOT a sticker, it is stamped onto the plastic
- I wish every company made their logo a sticker, it's really annoying to try to remove the logo otherwise
This cube is so smooth, similar to 354 v1 but with the new tensioning system
I have smaller hands, so the 354s are better for me than the 356s. The new V2 354 has more of a matte finish than the original 354s; I like this V2 better. And, I am a fan of all the GAN cubes, so enough said.
Great little cube. The Explorer version is a must have, as the default springs are too loose. I have mine setup with Silk, DNM 37 and the green springs. The cube corner cuts as well as any other flagship cube and has a unique smooth and plush feeling. The magnets are nonadjustable and the only downside is that the cube is naturally so fast, it needs stronger magnets for proper control (However at such a price this hardly matters). If you like smaller cubes, Are into OH or enjoyed the 354 V1 this is the cube for you.
this 3x3 is one of my best 3x3s. the cube is light and airy and the turn is very smooth and very good it take almost no effort to turn so i can do algs without tiring out and it is fast but controllable. Overall really good
GAN nailed it with this cube. This is the best cube GAN has produced so far. This is the explorer version and I feel that the non explorer version is a better value. This cube was engineered to use the purple GES nuts . all the others are too tight in my opinion. This cube is designed to be FAST and precise . Please see my review on the non explorer version. I feel the you tube cubing channels have not given this cube a fair review. I feel GAN has done what cubers want by releasing a cube 'without' all the extra stuff that the cubers seem to fling off the table during cube reviews ;-)
If you want a top notch GAN cube without the extras , the non explorer version is your best bet. I love this cube and look forward to see what GAN can do to top this one .
The blue ges fixes this puzzle's problems from the past of it getting too loose beyond repair. I like the ges options now and this is one of my favorites again