THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN SUCCEEDED BY THE GAN 356 X V2
The GAN356 X is the highly-anticipated successor to the GAN Air SM. This 3x3 speed cube is loaded with a host of unique, innovative technologies, including the numerical IPG tensioning system and the new GAN Magnetic System, a set of interchangeable magnetic capsules. The plastic finish has been updated to a matte finish similar to GAN's more recent releases.
This cube also comes with magnetic capsules, transparent cube box, set of GES nuts, GES/GMS manual, solve tutorial pamphlet, and a newly designed GAN356 X card.
AKA: 356x, 356X, GAN 356 X
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Out of the box its already great. Really smooth and out of this world corner cutting. Amazing setup options, this cube is quite literally for everyone. Have had no pops. Ever. Worth the price considering how durable and excellent it is.
GAN 356 X
I bought this cube at launch, it was my first GAN cube and I was excited. After it came in I was more than satisfied, this cube exceeded my expectations. Corner cutting is great, it has a nice feel to it, and the balck internals of the stickersless are aesthetic pleasing. If you don't the magnetic strength then you can change the magnetic capsules. And if the cube is too lose or tight then you can switch the nuts and find that perfect tension. My only gripe with the cube is that if I try to go beyond my controllable TPS and the cube starts to warp really bad and it ruins my times. That's propbaly because my turning isn't the best so I can overlook that issue. If you get this cube you'll enjoy, you better considered how much you paid for it. lol
My friend had this and it was amazing in all aspects. Would still recommend over the X V2.
This cube game factory lubed, and it felt great and buttery. It was too fast and loose, so i put the yellow nuts in and it fixed the problem, but I actually prefer they weak magnets, which even surprised myself. This cube is so worth every penny. Even with the release of the New cubes by Gan, it still is a fan favorite. Also, mine did not come with a cube bag, which i thought was weird, but the cubicle was nice and sent a cubicle cube bag, Thanks guys!!!
This cube is honestly amazing. For the longest time (like, when I was still sub-50) I didn't really like this cube, compared to my GTS3. And don't get me wrong, I still love my MoYu. But, when I discovered that slowing down makes you faster (wut?) I have realllyyy taken to the buttery, smooth feel of this cube. I honestly thought this cube was lame, but I discovered the potential of it, and it is, well, FaNtAsTiC!
Buy this cube (or *ahem* the xs), it is amazing
(my pb on this is 23. GTS3 = 25)
I personally own this cube and it is absolutely amazing the set up when you get it is great the corner cutting is amazing over all this cube is the best cube I ever had and I have 300
This cube is amazing. I’m 13 and just purchased this cube with chore money. I think I’m basically a speed cuber by now. This is my fourth cube now because non-cubers broke some pieces. This cube is great. The interchangeable magnet system is great and I love the customising system. It was buttery smooth right out of the box, and not as stable as I would like with the green nuts in. I’m really upset because the day after I purchased this, it was on sale for $10 cheaper. I would totally recommend if you had a job, or your spoiled because it is really pricey if you do chores. Otherwise the cube is smooth and looks amazing. The center caps are a little hard to get on and off but that isn’t too much of a big deal. This is my new main because it’s my only cube. The Cubicle left me a note that really made my day. Totally recommend.
The Gan X is a great cube, and one of the best on the market, with many unique qualities that set it apart from even the newer Gan XS. However, the higher price tag and weaker performance compared to the many newer flagships makes it a tough choice for many.
Let's start with the positive things.
- The Gan X has a uniquely plush feel, which is only found on the Gan X and the Dayan Tengyun. This offers a unique turn feel that some may find appealing when looking for a new main 3x3.
- The customization system is one of the best on the market, even a year after release. Although the options are more limiting compared to the XS, some may argue the ease of customization on this cube is better than that of the XS.
- This cube offers a more premium feel in the hand. The metal core and ever so slightly heavier pieces in the X leads to a denser feel in the hand, which is just not found on the XS. The heavier weight also takes less adjustment from a standard cube compared to the XS.
Despite all these great traits, there are still many downfalls when choosing an old flagship, in this case the Gan X.
- The customization system, although easy to use, provides very few usable settings, leading to many cubers opting to use the same setting, compared to the newer XS, which has infinitely more usable options.
- The Gan X has worse corner cutting in solves. During solves, I experience catches that I wouldn't experience on something like a WR M or a Gan XS. Even though it's just one or two every solve, this is a problem you don't find as often on newer cubes.
- The cube is less fluid compared to the newer XS. This cube is much faster than the new XS, and combined with the worse corner cutting, it leads me to make more mistakes in solves than I normally would.
- Lastly, and probably the biggest reason you should probably opt for the newer and better XS, is price. Despite the new features and better performance, the Gan XS is still a dollar or two cheaper than the X. Although this difference is negligible, it doesn't seem like a great idea to spend more on something worse.
In conclusion, this cube is great, at least in a vacuum. The Gan X offers one of the best customization systems, with soft and silky turning that you rarely find in cubes nowadays, along with a premium feel in the hand that you can't find even in the latest Gan XS. However, with newer flagships like the Gan XS, Valk Elite, and the Weilong WR M that offer better performance at cheaper price points, the Gan X might not be something that customers should consider. Simply put, it's a great cube, but at it's $62 price point, the Gan X is the most expensive flagship 3x3 without offering anything that you can't find in better and cheaper cubes.
This cube is incredible. The stickerless shades are great. I love the plastics grip. It's cornercutting is phenomenal. It is super smooth after weight 3. I use the strongest magnets, and 0.8 tension.