Pro Shop MeiLong 3x3 M
The Pro Shop MeiLong 3x3 M is a budget friendly magnetic 3x3 speed cube from MFJS. It offers great performance and a medium/light magnetic feel at a fraction of the cost of other factory magnetic 3x3s. The Pro Shop Meilong 3x3 M is lubed with a balanced mixture of Traxxas 30k, Lubicle Speedy, and DNM-37.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle produced by MoFang JiaoShi. It features a Cubicle Pro Shop logo on the white side.
Pro Shop Meilong 3x3 M
Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
Cubicle Pro Shop collectible card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is really really good. It is in fact my second favorite cube, after my GAN XS. It is really controllable but not too slow, and has outstanding corner cutting. For it's price point, I would highly recommend this cube.
So this cube is really smooth and after you break it in is quite fast, but it has some flaws, i have a stock meilong M thats on basically the same tensions and it corner cute really good, this one is a bit worse in corner cutting, it also locks up easily during last layer, its a nice cube and definitely worth the price, but i would recommend getting the stock and setting it up yourself
I got this cube not too long ago, and I really like it! The magnets are perfect, the feeling is amazing, and overall it is a really good cube. This is definitely my new main, and for this cheap, i cant believe how good this cube is!