SpeedStacks Gear Bag
The SpeedStacks Gear Bag is compact and lightweight. It is also great for carrying cubes, and it can hold up to 5 cubes and a screwdriver.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
I purchased this bag along with the stack mat and timer for my son for his birthday. Bag has completely ripped at the seam after only one week.
This bag is really good for cubes, it carries my timer, mat, and my cubes with a ton more space!
My son loves it fits the mat, timer and some cubes.
I have to say its a great bag its durable but unfortunately when i was opening the packaging with a scissors I cut into it now luckily it was only a very small cut but can be fixed easily with duck tape still a very good bag would definitely get it again can hold a BUNCH of cubes
I got the gen5 bundle and I am very happy with the gear bag.
The Bag Says it can hold up to 5, but it held like 8-9 cubes
SpeedStacks Gear Bag
A great product
Does what is needed and bigger then I thought