StackMat Pro Timer Gen5
The StackMat Pro Timer G5 is the latest iteration of the StackMat Timer. There are quite a few changes from the G4, those include:
- Two operation modes: 4-Pad (for stacking) and 2-Pad (for speed cubing). Just hold the RESET button for 5 seconds to switch modes.
- RESET and POWER buttons have a new reinforced design that won’t wear through with extended use.
- Hold-feature on RESET and POWER buttons prevents lost times when a timer is slammed.
- TD cord plugs in underneath the timer so it’s out of the way and doesn’t accidently get unplugged.
- A new snap-in G5 button system eliminates timers getting knocked off the mat inadvertently.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
StackMat Pro Timer Gen5
mistake I made that you should not make is get the bundle deal I didn't know there was a bundle deal at the time I got it so now I'm sad but now you know to get the bundle deal but it's just a really good stackmat timer and you can use it for so many more ways than just timing solves and it generally just looks really nice in your house
This timer is actually my first Stackmat timer that I've ever used. So far, I haven't had a problem with it. I never use the four-pad system, and the two-pad system works great! The only issues that I have with it, is that in order to start timing yourself again, you have to hold the reset button for about half a second, and then you can solve. I am unsure if this is the case with the Stackmat G4. Other than that, I think the timer itself is a bit pricey. On the Stackmat website, I can purchase a G4 timer for ten dollars less, which would place the G5 just slightly more expensive by one or two dollars. Great timer!
This timer is extreme! It was in perfect condition right out of the box, and I HALVED my 2x2 pb from 30 s to 15!
And thumb pads feel nice even though i’m on 2-pad mode
When it came in it was in Perfect condition! I have been using the timer for a few days and it works amazing, I have no problems with this and would like to recommend it to everyone!
Not too much of a difference between this and the gen 4, and holding down the button to reset the timer is a pain.
Ugly design but works good, i think the G4 is better