The MoYu MoYan II is an intricate 5-layered puzzle with 12 sides. It turns smoothly right out of the box and comes slightly lubed. This version features an "eye" structure that makes it more difficult than the MoYan I to solve.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
So I got this puzzle with a couple others and there are some structural issues with it that make it hard to turn but the biggest problem I'm having woth it is the stickers started to peel even though I haven't really done much with it.
Very good puzzle with great quality, turns very well. If I had to point out something negative, it would have to be the fact that the face turns are so easy to do that when you try to do the deeper cuts, it can be easy to accidentaly turn the faces, but that is a very small complaint for a great puzzle.
I wish this puzzle comes in stickerless. I got the white version, it doesn’t turn well, still a fun puzzle overall. My main problem was the turning and that the stickers are peeling off already after a couple of hours of playing.
The MoyYu Moyan II is a GREAT cube. I highly recommend it for cubers that love a good challenge. It is currently my favorite cube. The sticker quality is nice, and it turns with little effort. The only reason I didn't give it five stars was because it was insanely lubed. I'm not sure what happened, but out of the box it was very greasy and slimy. Other than that I have no complaints.