The GAN Pyraminx is a new pyraminx by famous speedcube manufacturer GAN. This puzzle is the world’s first pyraminx with GAN’s novel core-edge magnetic positioning system. In addition to this never-before-seen magnetic system, the GAN Pyraminx has GAN’s classic honeycomb design for smooth and comfortable turning. This Explorer version features additional GES nuts for you to customize your spring elasticity.
At just 64 grams in weight, the GAN Pyraminx is a lightweight, hyper polished pyraminx engineered for the competitive pyraminx enthusiast.
Curious about the differences between the Standard, Explorer, and Enhanced versions?
The Standard version is the basic version of this puzzle. It comes with one set of GES nuts pre-installed and core-edge magnets. The Explorer version comes with additional GES nuts. The Enhanced version comes with all of the above plus magnetic pieces.
All variations of this puzzle expected to ship Sept. 18 - 23.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle is not terrible but there is no reason not to get the enhanced version. The magnets are incredibly weak and the puzzle is quite unstable. It also pops very easily out of the box
Very stable and smooth