Cubicle Custom GAN 11 M Pro 3x3 (Soft Texture Coated)
The Cubicle Custom GAN 11 M Pro 3x3 (Soft Texture Coated) is our customizable version of GAN’s 2020 flagship 3x3. This edition features a soft, tactile exterior similar to modern electronic accessories. GAN’s new omnidirectional magnetic core is the industry’s first corner-core magnetic positioning system which delivers a unique, enhanced magnetic feel that is also easy to adjust. In addition to the 48 traditionally placed magnets inside the cube, the GAN 11 M Pro features 8 pairs of magnets stemming from the core to each corner base. This magnetic positioning system creates a consistent magnetic feel that is strong without an aggressive snap.
The GAN 11 M Pro features the same dual adjustment system as the popular GAN 356 XS. Use the included adjustment tool to set elasticity to 6 different levels. Tension by hand to 4 different settings with the smaller blue nut. The Cubicle Custom GAN 11 M Pro comes packaged with additional accessories, with your configuration pre-installed.
Original puzzle made by GAN. It features a Cubicle Custom logo on the white side.
Unfortunately, we are unable to remove the GAN logo due to the Soft Texture Coated surface. Instead, we provide a standard plastic GAN 11 M Pro center cap with a Cubicle Custom logo. We include the original GAN Soft Texture Coated center cap in the packaging as well, in case this is preferred. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- Cubicle Custom GAN 11 M Pro 3x3 (Soft Texture Coated)
- Spare GES with adjustment tool
- Extra magnets with case
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Cubicle Custom Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Best cube I have ever used