Pro Shop Valk 4 M (Strong)
The Pro Shop Valk 4 M is our custom version of the Valk4 M, the first 4x4 produced in the iconic Valk line. This puzzle features light and fast turning, as well as, strong factory magnets that greatly increase overall stability. This puzzle is lubed with a balanced mixture of Traxxas 10k, Lubicle Speedy, and DNM-37, which gives this puzzle a soft, controllable feel that is sure to be a favorite among cubers of any skill level.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by Qiyi MoFangGe. It features a Cubicle Pro Shop logo on the white side.
- Pro Shop Valk 4 M (Strong)
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Pro Shop Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Overall a good puzzle. A little tight out of the box but sped up when loosened. Popping has been a slight issue
My grandson loves it
This cube has ridges and bumps in between the pieces, combined with the lubes TheCubicle put in here, makes a nice
overall feeling that is really smooth and has a Tac-Tile feeling. The Magnets of the inner layers are really strong, make a nice strong click to
every move u do on them (If u do them not super fast). The outer layer magnets make it ez to quickly turn, making a fast 3x3 stage.
Remember, this is not ROOTB, it is after brake in, which takes about 70 solves for good break in.
It exploded but then i put it back together and it performs fairly well