The MoYu RS3 M V5 is the continuation of MoYu’s famous RS3 M line. This new, lightweight version features maglev, classic corner edge magnets, and a 9-level elasticity adjustment system.
This cube comes with MoYu’s new Robot cube stand.
Click here to check out the entire RS3 V5 collection!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
so, I got this cube as a new main/ backup main,
and it really doesn't disappoint this is my first maglev cube and it is REALLY fast but not in a bad way it feels good and frictionless out of the box also it has good corner cutting and a decent adjustment system I definitely recommend if you want a cheap and good maglev cube.
Personally in my opinion, this is the best moyu cube they have ever made. Out of the box its fast and loose which is my settings preference. Might need some lube but out of the box its perfect.
This cube has a nice smooth sorta sandy feeling out of the box, and decent corner cutting on the default setting, although I would recommend you loosen it. However, I like it more than my old Gan 356 M, so it’s a new main for me!
The moyu rs3m v5 is kind of good it's pretty tight at first but when you work with it, it will get loser and faster.
It is great has purple internals but a little uncontrollable so I would highly recommend it but just adjust the tightness but either way an amazing cube