The MGC Elite 2x2 is the second 2x2 speed cube in the MGC Elite line. It features an innovative, first of its kind on a 2x2, center/edge magnetic mechanism that offers great control and stability.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
YJ MGC2 Elite 2x2
Very good cube the only thing is that it explodes on me a lot but over all very good cube
This is my first magnetic 2x2!!! and I love it. It’s big but quite light. Compared to my old non magnetic cube this is a huge upgrade!
good 2x2 but a little slow and i feel a lot of catching when i'm turning fast
pog best 2x2 on the market
Very nice 2x2 cube! But the MGC is so similar or nearly better that I would rather just get that if I were buying another one...
Really smooth out of the box and even better when lubed NEW MAINN!!!!
The cube broke shortly after purchase.
I got this cube as a replacement for my other 2x2, and it has lived up to its expectations, it needs some tightening but then it is great, with amazing corner cutting. Although something I didn't like was how the logo faded within around 3-4 days. But it was great in all.
You want a great 2x2 main for 20 bucks? Look no farther! This HAS to be the best 2x2 on the market! Like the RS3M 2020 is for 3x3