Mystic MGC 5x5
The Mystic MGC 5x5 is a light and fast magnetic 5x5 at a great price. This puzzle features a moderately strong magnetic feel that is very similar to most flagship 5x5’s on the market. This puzzle is lubed with a balanced mixture of Weight 4, Cubicle Labs Mystic, and DNM-37, which provides a soft and clean feel that is unlike any other.
This puzzle is lubed with Cubicle Labs Mystic, which contains aloe. Please refrain from purchasing this puzzle if you have an aloe allergy.
.Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by YJ. It features a Mystic logo on the green side.
- Core Lube: Weight 4
- Piece Lubes: Weight 4, Cubicle Labs Mystic, DNM-37
- Mystic MGC 5x5
- Cubicle Cube Stand (Assorted Color)
- Mystic Collectible Card
- Accessory Box
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The mystic set up is great because the cube is fast but stable as well. I have used it a lot for 3 weeks and the feeling has remained the same
Mystic MGC 5x5
One of if not the best 5x5s I’ve ever owned. Mystic setup feels great, and it is the only 5x5 I can use with no lockups at all. Instant main
I got this cube because the regular one was out of stock. The cube arrived really slow, with a lot of lube on the outside. After some breaking in, it became really quiet, smooth, and fast. My only gripe is that there was still spring noise. It annoys me but I ended up taking the cube apart and relubeing the core.
The cube is amazing. I have done so much better with this cube than me old main. It took about a week for the Mystic to break in, but it felt really nice solving the cube.